Our recent adventure led us only a few blocks from our home into beautiful Willow Branch Park. On Sunday, we decided to host our weekly Family Dinner at Picnic in the Park Jax and. The evening left us amazed, yet again, by our tremendous community. Read more at theboysfromcherrystreet.com/?p=2416
Come celebrate good company at Willow Branch Park! (We'll be setting up in the park, right next to the library)
Bring a blanket, hula hoop, and your happy self! Open to all - so bring a friend.
Special for October - The Unofficial Official Best Picnic Spread Contest. Local celebrity to declare the winner of the best picnic spread. Winner to receive bragging rights and a tiny trophy.
Note: these gatherings are solely to enjoy the company of friends and new faces. There is no fundraising, business solicitation, or ulterior motives. Please use this time for the blissful celebration of life and our community.
Food: Bring your own
pre-order a meal from Dig Foods
Menu from Dig -
Choice of chickpea pie or beet loaf with a side of quinoa salad.
Email email@example.com - Boxes are $12
Fall in love with your neighborhood this weekend!
• Ride the Riverside Avondale Night Trolley on Friday and Saturday
• Oktoberfest in Memorial Park Association Friday night and Saturday
• Riverside Arts Market on Saturday from 10am-4pm
• Weaver First Saturday Free for All at The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens
• 5 Points - Jax on Saturday for the River City Pride Parade and Block Party / River City Pride - Jacksonville, Florida Festival on Sunday
• Picnic in the Park Jax on Sunday at Willowbranch Park